Blog~Make Your day great~cover

Blog~Make Your day great~cover

Hate Me or Love Me? ;)

Friday 25 March 2011

Funny Story of the Day!

it a was busy day...

at the 1500 hrs my boss got meeting ...
his came to me and asked white board marker...with spontaneously i gave 3 white board marker while doing my urgent task. i don know two of it's permanent...suddenly my boss shout from the meeting room...his said "why you give me  permanent marker, Why? you want to kill me ?" Sorry Boss i dun realize it!! (evil laugh LOL)Bad Boss..ahaahh...1


No comments:

Friday 25 March 2011

Funny Story of the Day!

it a was busy day...

at the 1500 hrs my boss got meeting ...
his came to me and asked white board marker...with spontaneously i gave 3 white board marker while doing my urgent task. i don know two of it's permanent...suddenly my boss shout from the meeting room...his said "why you give me  permanent marker, Why? you want to kill me ?" Sorry Boss i dun realize it!! (evil laugh LOL)Bad Boss..ahaahh...1


No comments: