Blog~Make Your day great~cover

Blog~Make Your day great~cover

Hate Me or Love Me? ;)

Friday, 30 March 2012

Marian Rivera Earing and boring day



Today im alone in office.my colleague was Sick Leave again ...alone again. i hate~~ ;( . you  know people like me love to talk always need a friend at beside..ahahha~~~ ;{
nway its lucky to got earing present from my HOD Darlene. its a Purple Cherry . ;D
i was thinking i hate cook very much..ahahha...who want to Marry me
 let think twice before marry me
Yes ..i hate cook..but i luv to tidy up my room and house..1 thing the best thing  bout me i Love to deco my own house..i more to classic type LOL...ops!
like this~~~~~>

I Luv green view..sooo peacefull and fresh air..
 yes I need a green place to control my bad temper..ahahh..just kidding...actually i dun have a bad temper im very friendly and happy go lucky but beware once you are my boyfriend i have my own ruless..so becarefulll ahahhaha....dun scared im a very gud daughter..my mom seldom to scream at me..so you will hard to getting high blood once with me ahhaha...maybe..LOL ^_*


Im one of Marian Rivera Fan..really like her..are we? LOL
Yeah guys Marian Rivera is one one actress from Philippine..the best movie i ever watch is Dyesebel.
who interested to watch may visit this website
 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hqrh_dyesebel-82-1-full-video-at-www-chi_shortfilms

 ohh my God its too late already need to sleep..tomorrow need to working again..again and again.  drive too fast and furious  again..and soon i want to resign from this company...ahaahah..soo happy...
gud nite ..keep smile and happy ok guys...guds niteesss~~~zzzZZZZ !~!
Lovesmereadme wawakyoko oneal
Post a Comment

Friday, 30 March 2012

Marian Rivera Earing and boring day



Today im alone in office.my colleague was Sick Leave again ...alone again. i hate~~ ;( . you  know people like me love to talk always need a friend at beside..ahahha~~~ ;{
nway its lucky to got earing present from my HOD Darlene. its a Purple Cherry . ;D
i was thinking i hate cook very much..ahahha...who want to Marry me
 let think twice before marry me
Yes ..i hate cook..but i luv to tidy up my room and house..1 thing the best thing  bout me i Love to deco my own house..i more to classic type LOL...ops!
like this~~~~~>

I Luv green view..sooo peacefull and fresh air..
 yes I need a green place to control my bad temper..ahahh..just kidding...actually i dun have a bad temper im very friendly and happy go lucky but beware once you are my boyfriend i have my own ruless..so becarefulll ahahhaha....dun scared im a very gud daughter..my mom seldom to scream at me..so you will hard to getting high blood once with me ahhaha...maybe..LOL ^_*


Im one of Marian Rivera Fan..really like her..are we? LOL
Yeah guys Marian Rivera is one one actress from Philippine..the best movie i ever watch is Dyesebel.
who interested to watch may visit this website
 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hqrh_dyesebel-82-1-full-video-at-www-chi_shortfilms

 ohh my God its too late already need to sleep..tomorrow need to working again..again and again.  drive too fast and furious  again..and soon i want to resign from this company...ahaahah..soo happy...
gud nite ..keep smile and happy ok guys...guds niteesss~~~zzzZZZZ !~!
Lovesmereadme wawakyoko oneal
Post a Comment